Do you have what it takes to be a New Zealand Skilled Migrant?
CALL US TOLL FREE FROM THE UK
0808 234 2185
Skilled Migrant Visa New Zealand
New Zealand is looking for Skilled Migrants. Find out if you qualify for a Skilled Migrant Visa and how best to make your dream of enjoying the New Zealand lifestyle a reality
With changing economic times, skilled migration to New Zealand isn’t as easy as it was. All the more reason then to ensure that your application is given the best possible chance of success.
New Zealand Skilled Migrant Visa Requirements
There are two key elements that make up a successful application for this type of visa:
- Skills and experience that qualify you to migrate under New Zealand Immigration’s points system.
- And a job offer that meets immigration requirements.
Assuming that you apply correctly, Skilled Migrant Visas offer your family the same right to permanent residence that you will have.
The Visa Application Process
There are three stages of a skilled migrant application:
- Submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) – A screening stage where you submit a profile that will be assessed to determine your eligibility for residency. Successful EOIs are then eligible to be selected to progress to the next stage from a pool of applications.
- Receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) – A verification stage where you are required to prove that you qualify for the points you claimed in your EOI in a limited time period.
- Granting of Residency – Assuming your points are verified, you will be eligible for permanent residency but be required to work in the job you achieved residency with for at least three months or 12 months if you job is outside Auckland
How we can help you.
The process seems straightforward, but many people fail to make it through to stage three… Their mistake? They misunderstand the process or underestimate the rigour of it, claiming things in their EOI that they cannot prove.
We understand the process and its pitfalls. We will work with you to put together an application that maximises the value of your skills and experience. And we’ll help you meet employment requirements through our extensive network of employer contacts.
Thank you so much for New Life’s help, advice and support over the years. Your knowledge and expertise allowed us to continue even during those times we had doubts that we would succeed. I would recommend your Company to anyone intent on emigrating. What a great Christmast present!
Thanks once again
Robin and Felcity Morgans