Partnership Visa 2018-08-07T16:40:34+00:00

Want to move to New Zealand with your New Zealand partner or spouse?


0800 234 2185

partnership visa nz

New Zealand Partnership Visa

If you have a New Zealand Resident or Citizen partner, of if your partner holds a temporary visa, you may be able to apply for a visa under partnership.

To apply for a temporary work visa under partnership or a resident visa you must be able to prove to Immigration that you are living together with your partner in a genuine and stable relationship. For residency applications you must have lived together for at least 12 months and for temporary work visas we recommend living together for at least a few months prior to making an application.

Everybody’s circumstances are different, however, and we strongly recommend speaking to one of our experienced Advisers who will assess your situation and advise you on the best course of action.

It is important you speak to an Adviser long before you submit your application as they will be able to advise you on what documents you will need to provide to Immigration. Unfortunately, we often see people who have lived together for quite a while but are unable to provide sufficient documentary evidence to a Case Officer.

Our Advisers will help you put together the strongest application possible so your partnership visa application has the best possible chance of success.

Call us today to talk to one of our experienced Licensed Immigration Advisers

0800 393 273