Ask our experts about investing in New Zealand
CALL US TOLL FREE FROM THE UK
0808 234 2185
New Zealand Investor Visa
Investor 2 category
Under the NZ Investor Visa 2 category you must invest a minimum of NZ$1.5 million for at least 4 years in a recognised investment. You must also meet the following criteria:
- Be under 65
- Have at least 3 years business experience
- Possess NZ$1 million of settlement funds
- Be a native English speaker, have an IELTS score of at least 3 overall or be a competent speaker of English
- Reside in New Zealand for 146 days for each of the last three years of the four year investment
- Show proof that the funds were gained lawfully
- Make the transfer of funds through the banking system
You must meet character and health requirements
Please contact our Investment Visa Expert Catherine Neazor Brady to discuss your situation. Please note any discussions you have with us will be treated in the strictest confidence
Investor Plus visa category
Under the Investor Plus visa category you must invest a minimum of NZ$10 million for a period of 3 years.
There is no age limit, no language requirement and no settlement funds are required. However, you must reside in New Zealand for at least 44 days a year for the last 2 years of the 3-year investment period. Funds must also have been gained legally and be transferred through the banking system.
You must meet character and health requirements.